- Will be responsible for analyzing business requirements and building data models.
- Need to work closely with Business analysts/stakeholders/SME's to identify understand the data model requirements.
- Interviewing business stakeholders and system users to identify important business data
- Design and develop both logical and physical data models.
- Should be comfortable working independently with users.
•Excellent Physical AND Logical Data Modeling and Analysis background - at least 5 years.
•Experience using Data Modeling tools such as ER Studio, ERwin and/or Power Designer.
•Ability to generate Database objects including indexes, views, tables, material views and constraints.
•Experience in working on Oracle, DB2 and SQL server.
•Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science related field.
•knowledge of XML Schema design is a big plus.
•Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
•Prior experience in Insurance domain will be a big plus.
•Prior experience in working with Content management/knowledge management will be a big plus.