• The senior developer will be responsible for working directly with the customer’s team for core development to create intranet and internet websites. This may include integrating other web applications.
• The candidate will also contribute to the design to migrate the existing content management system to Drupal. This will involve understanding the existing content management system and propose design level decisions to setup the new content management system based on Drupal.
• The candidate must have a strong background in website development and design using Drupal platform. Working experience in implementing projects using other content management technologies is a plus.
• The candidate should have excellent communication skills and be able to work efficiently in collaborative and independent environments
• Proficient in Drupal, including custom module development, key contributed modules and the core API.
• Needs to have good knowledge & work experience of using Drupal core, community modules, custom module development and theme development
• Proficient in object oriented PHP and MySQL development within a Unix/Linux environment.
• Thorough understanding and proven implementation of W3C Web Standards
• Experience of integrating other 3rd party tools with Drupal
• Ability to work as part of a team, understanding problems from another team member’s perspective, and, when necessary, go above and beyond the job description to work towards a broader team goal
• Minimum of 6-8 years’ experience of web site design and development with minimum 3 years of implementation experience using Drupal platform
• Must have experience to migrate from a content management system to Drupal platform.
• Advanced knowledge of HTML, DHTML, XHTML
• Knowledge of JSF & AJAX
• Ability to handle a fast paced work environment, deadlines and new challenges, communicate, work well with others, deliver on time and on budget